Education tokens (LEDU) are now trading on Dcoin with ETH and BTC pairs. This article will explain how to purchase LEDU tokens on the Dcoin exchange. See also how to buy LEDU on LATOKEN, Exrates, Livecoin, Mercatox and IDEX.
1)First, if you’re not registered on Dcoin click the “Sign Up” button on the top right to view the following sign up window.
2) Next, deposit ETH or BTC into your exchange account.
3) Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and click on “Deposit” to send ETH or BTC to an address provided by the exchange.
4) If you’re not buying ETH or BTC directly from Dcoin then you will need to send it to the exchange from your own wallet. Open your ETH wallet and send the amount you would like to deposit to that address. If you are using BTC, open your BTC wallet and send the amount you would like to deposit to the address provided.
5) Once you have ETH or BTC on your Dcoin account then you are ready to purchase LEDU tokens.
7) You will be taken to the trading page where you can buy LEDU tokens. Simply enter the amount you wish to purchase and click the BUY LEDU button to purchase LEDU tokens.
8) Once you’ve completed your purchase the token balance will be visible in your exchange account.
9) Now that you’ve purchased LEDU tokens you can withdraw them to your ERC20 token wallet. Simply go to “Manage Funds” select LEDU and click on “Withdraw”. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and the withdrawal address where you wish to send the tokens.
Note: Due to Dcoin’s policies, you must enable all security settings for your account before you are able to make a withdrawal.
Get LEDU Coin
Get LEDU coins now on Dcoin, LATOKEN, Exrates, Livecoin, Mercatox and IDEX or use the LEDU OTC Trading program for large purchases. Read more about LEDU coins on our project page and ask any questions you might have on our Twitter page.