Uniswap is a protocol for creating liquidity and trading ERC-20 tokens such as LEDU on Ethereum. Whenever you deposit Ledu tokens – liquidity – into a pool, new unique tokens called liquidity tokens are minted and sent to your address.
NB: You can buy LEDU tokens on Latoken, Dcoin, and via an OTC desk.
- The liquidity tokens are a representation of your overall LEDU token contribution to a pool.
- The number of liquidity tokens you receive is proportional to your contribution to the pool’s liquidity.
- If you are minting a new pool, the number of liquidity tokens you receive will be equal to sqrt (x * y), where x and y represent the number of each token you provided.
For each processed transaction, the sender is charged a 0.3% fee. When the transaction is completed, this fee is distributed pro-rata to all liquidity providers in the pool.
- Liquidity providers should ‘burn’ their liquidity tokens to retrieve the underlying liquidity as well as any fees accrued.
- By doing so, liquidity providers are exchanging the liquidity tokens for their portion of the liquidity pool and the proportional fee allocation.
The liquidity tokens are tradable assets, meaning that liquidity providers may sell, transfer, or use their liquidity in whichever way they see fit.
Adding LEDU Liquidity to Uniswap
You need to have an ERC20-compatible wallet that has enough Ether for gas fees.
- Go to Uniswap
- Connect your ERC20 wallet to Uniswap by clicking on “Connect to a Wallet.”
- Join a pool by selecting the “Join a pool” button.
- Enter the amount of LEDU you want to add to the liquidity pool. Confirm the transaction on Uniswap and your wallet if necessary.
Pool your LEDU tokens on Uniswap
Do you want to trade your tokens directly with LEDU tokens without going through several steps? Do you want to trade without going through lengthy KYC procedures? Start trading LEDU on Uniswap. Add your LEDU tokens to Uniswap’s liquidity pools and enjoy decentralized trading, low-cost transaction fees, and more.