LEDU Token Bounty Reward Program
Education Ecosystem has launched a bounty reward program where participants will have an opportunity to earn LEDU every month. The participants will be required to complete various bounty tasks to receive LEDU. The more tasks completed, the more LEDU you can earn. Simply submit proof of work through a google form once per week on Fridays and it will be reviewed by our Bounty Manager and the Bounty sheet will be updated. Payouts are made 2 weeks after the end of each month. In the future, the best Bounty Hunters will also have an opportunity to earn BTC or ETH in addition to LEDU, if they perform well on a consistent basis.
Bounty participants will be required to complete tasks related to the promotion of Education Ecosystem and LEDU news and Education Ecosystem projects on various social media platforms to receive rewards. News updates and articles can be found on the Education Ecosystem blog, LEDU blog and social media channels like Twitter. Projects are practical video tutorials found on the Education Ecosystem platform which teach viewers how to build real products.
Twitter Bounty: Share the latest projects and news from Education Ecosystem and LEDU on Twitter using hashtags #LEDU, #LEDUtoken, #LEDUcoin
Article Bounty: Write an article about the latest news and projects from Education Ecosystem and LEDU
Video Bounty: Create a video about the latest news and projects from Education Ecosystem and LEDU
Reddit Bounty: Share news and projects from Education Ecosystem and LEDU on Reddit
Bitcointalk Bounty: Share news and projects from Education Ecosystem and LEDU on Bitcointalk
Slack/Discord Bounty: Share Education Ecosystem news and projects in Discord/Slack channels
Participants will receive their token rewards through their submitted ERC20 compatible wallet addresses at the end of the month.
The total LEDU Bounty Pool of 2.4 million LEDU will be distributed over the next 12 months. The monthly periods are as follows:
Month 1 (Period 1): April 2nd - May 11th
Month 2 (Period 2): May 12th - June 31st
Month 3 (Period 3): July 1st - July 31st
*Note: Periods 1 and 2 are longer than 1 month due to the timing of the Bounty Program announcements.
Bounty participants will be split into bounty pools based on their method of contribution with each pool having its own distribution of LEDU Tokens. LEDU tokens will be distributed to monthly bounty participants by using the “stakes” system. The total LEDU amount allocated and splitting of pools is subject to change on a month to month basis. Education Ecosystem will update all bounty participants with any changes.
You will be awarded "stakes" for each task you successfully complete in each pool. Two weeks after the end of the month the entire value of the pool will be distributed to the stakeholders based on the number of stakes they hold. i.e. someone with 1000 stakes will get exactly double the amount that someone with 500 stakes will get.
The total bounty is divided as follows:
Twitter - 30% Special Tasks - 25% Article – 20% Video - 15% Reddit - 10%
The cost of stakes will be calculated using the following formula:
Total amount of allocated campaign LEDU tokens / Total amount of all of the bounty campaign participants' stakes.
General Bounty Requirements
Sign up for the Education Ecosystem web app. Your e-mail address on the web app will also be used to track all Bounty participation. Please use this email address when submitting all bounty tasks.
Follow us on Twitter and help us spread the word about Education Ecosystem and LEDU.
1) Follow our official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/eduecosystem
2) Your twitter account must have at least 200 real followers. Only one twitter account per person is allowed.
3) You have to retweet at least 2 tweets per week from our Official Twitter account: @eduecosystem
4) You have to post at least 3 tweets per week about LEDU, Education Ecosystem and Education Ecosystem projects with the hashtags #EducationEcosystem #LEDU, #LEDUtoken, #LEDUcoin. Max 1 tweet per day.
5) Engage in popular conversations on Twitter such as the latest cryptocurrency news and exchange listing competitions to promote LEDU or discussions about the latest developer related industry updates and news to promote Education Ecosystem. Projects can be promoted in discussions related to what is being taught by the project creator.
6) Please use popular hashtags in your tweets. Here are some examples: #bitcoin #ethereum #cryptocurrency #altcoin #blockchain #developer #developerrelations #artificialintelligence #ReactJS etc.
Submit your tweets here: https://goo.gl/forms/rSDMG6gvu8XGvIax2
200-499 real followers: 2 stakes/week
500-999 real followers: 3 stakes/week
1000-3999 real followers: 5 stakes/week
4000-9999 real followers: 8 stakes/week
10000+ real followers: 10 stakes/week
Write a good article, review, or blog post (English only) about Education Ecosystem and LEDU in your own words. Post that on your website or blog. Posts on Medium are also accepted provided that the writer has at least 1000 followers.
Writers and bloggers can choose from some of the following topic ideas:
1 )Why can Education Ecosystem and LEDU Disrupt the Education Industry Using Blockchain?
2) Interesting Blockchain Projects in the Education Space
3) Recap Recent LEDU Events
4) Explain the value of LEDU
5) Speculation Articles
Article writing instructions:
1 )The article must have at least 500 words.
2) Your text must be original. Copy and stealing other content will lead to disqualification.
3) The audience for the posted article must be related to blockchain or cryptocurrency for LEDU. Articles about the Education Ecosystem platform and projects should be related to one of our other topics (artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, game development, data science and programming) or developer relations.
4) The website must have a genuine audience. New websites will not be accepted.
5) The article must contain at least 1 link to the LEDU token website: https://ledu.education-ecosystem.com/ for blockchain and cryptocurrency related topics. At least 1 link to the Education Ecosystem website: https://www.education-ecosystem.com/ for other topics and articles about projects. An example of an article about a project can be found here.
6) Writers should familiarize themselves with the official white paper to ensure an accurate depiction of the Education Ecosystem business model and LEDU token use cases. https://ledu.education-ecosystem.com/static/docs/Education-Ecosystem-White-Paper.pdf
We will give bonus stakes according to the quality and audience of the article. The better it is, the more stakes you receive. The amount of stakes assigned is not negotiable.
Post 500-999 words in length: 5 stakes.
Post 1000-1499 words length: 10 stakes.
Post 1499+ words length: 15 stakes
Normal quality: 1 stake
Medium quality: 3 stakes
High quality: 5 stakes
TOP quality: 10 stakes
Submit your articles for the campaign here: https://goo.gl/forms/EjEJrVzJfFB6PEpj1
1) Describe Education Ecosystem and the use cases and benefits of LEDU tokens. Videos about the Education Ecosystem platform and projects should be related to one of our other topics (artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, game development, data science and programming) or developer relations.
2) Videos must have good resolution.
3) Videos must be a minimum of 60 seconds.
4) Videos can be uploaded on YouTube, Dailymotion or Vimeo.
We will give stakes according to the quality and audience of the video. The better it is, the more stakes you receive. The amount of stakes assigned is not negotiable.
Normal quality: 1 stakes
Medium quality: 3 stakes
High quality: 5 stakes
TOP quality: 10 stakes
Submit your videos for the campaign here: https://goo.gl/forms/oN2GcdFOE7c3Kujf1
1) Engage in cryptocurrency and blockchain related subreddits to promote LEDU and in subreddits related to one of our other topics (artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, game development, data science and programming) or developer relations to promote the Education Ecosystem platform and projects.
1) Your Reddit account should be at least 30 days old and have at least 10 posts and 100 karma points.
2)Posts and comments with negative Karma will not be accepted.
3) No spam will be accepted.
Joining a subreddit 0.1 stakes
3 Comments/posts or more: 0.5 stakes
7 Comments/posts or more: 1 stakes
Submit your posts for the campaign here: https://goo.gl/forms/md9bf2q8IJPLBBdm2
Special Tasks Campaign
Bounty participants will be assigned specific tasks by the LEDU team for rewards. Each task is assigned a specific amount of LEDU which will be allocated once the task is completed. The special tasks bounty will be limited to the first 8 participants. To join, potential Special Task Bounty Participants need to submit a Google Form explaining why they will make a great fit for this bounty category. Qualified persons will be added to a special Telegram group where tasks will be assigned and claimed.
Task Examples: Content Distribution, Industry Research, Telegram Promotion etc.
Submit your entries for the special tasks bounty here: https://forms.gle/yNbpPd91e6nLhdex6
Month 1 (Period 1) Recap: April 2nd - May 11th
The total monthly payout for Month 1 is 187,000 LEDU. Due to the level of participation throughout the first month of the Bounty Program we have decided to make some adjustments to the payouts. The original categories distribution included:
Twitter - 25% Article – 20% Video - 20% Reddit - 15% Bitcoin Talk - 10% Slack/Discord - 10%
The Bitcoin Talk and Slack/Discord categories have been canceled due to lack of participation and incorrect submissions by the few who did participate. This additional 20% will be added to the Twitter category where we received the greatest participation.
Persons who submitted for the Article Bounty but don’t see themselves listed in the sheet likely did not follow the rules and simply copy and pasted information already presented on our whitepaper, website or blog, without actually writing an original article. Those entries have been disqualified and adjustments will be made for future months.
The updated category distribution for Month 1 is thus as follows:
Twitter - 45% Article – 20% Video - 20% Reddit - 15%
Participation sheets will be updated on May 20th and LEDU reward payouts will be made by May 31st. Participants who did not follow the program rules will not be included in the spreadsheet. Once the spreadsheet is made active participants can check that they have been added. If all rules were followed and the participant was not added then they can contact us via DM on Bitcointalk or on one of our social media channels: Twitter or Telegram.
Get LEDU Coin
Get LEDU coins now on LATOKEN, Exrates, Livecoin, Mercatox and IDEX or join the LEDU OTC Trading program for large purchases. Read more about LEDU coins on our project page and ask any questions you might have on our Twitter page.